Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Baby!

I can't believe that my daughter will be 8 in May. I start planning her birthday party usually in January, because I am crazy like that and she is my only one and yes she is spoiled!! Her bday party this year with be a carnival theme complete with bounce house, cotton candy machine, snow cone machine, and popcorn!! I have lots to do for it and lots of ideas. We did get to have her 8 year pictures taken today and I am so glad that is was pretty. My good friend Shannon that own Lilypads and Butterflywings took the pics check them out!!


Poor baby got stung by a wasp 10 min before the pic was taken, she is a trooper!!



It is so funny how I become a quintessential stage mom when it comes to getting her pics taken.


Hope you love them as much as I do, more to come!!

No comments: