Monday, March 8, 2010

And here we go...

So now that I have become a blogger I must blog. Most of my posts will be Dear...., but some will just be what on my mind!
Watching the Oscars yesterday brings me back to the days I used to watch and dream about those pretty dresses and all the huge stars. The remind me how when I watch a good movie I get lost in it and then when it is over realize that it was just a movie. I think all of the awards last night were very much due to there recipients. Ofcourse my favorite was Sandra Bullock, I personally thought she should have won Oscar for Hope Floats as well! The best actor was well deserved too. Jeff Bridges was AMAZING in Crazy Heart, great movie even greater sound track! My personal opinion of best dressed was Sara Jessica Parker. I love her and her husband Matthew Broderick, everytime I hear him talk it reminds me of when I was little and use to watch him in Cinderella narrated by Shelly Duvall, oh the memories!!

I do however want to give a big HOWDY to my internet BF Jessica the Hunduddle Hussy! She has been one heck on a inspiration for blogging. I strive to be as great as her.

Until next time!

2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

HI, Lauren, thanks for stopping by. Welcome to blogging, you are brand new. I hope you have as much fun as I have. I've been at it 3 years now & still love it as much as ever. The hard part is keeping up with all the blogs. There are SO many newbies out there, it's just become impossible. If you come by and leave me an occasional comment, I will get back over here. But, I'm just telling you the truth, it's SO hard to keep up!

Mr & Mrs Collie said...

Love your idea. Look forward to reading your blogs *smiles*