Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lauren and The Dog!

So the day started off pretty normal by me waking up Madison, us arguing about what she is wearing and then us leaving the house with her crying because I brushed her hair. Oh the nerve of me!! Sometimes we do not do any crying but that is because I have let her dress herself and then think about what a pittiful looking kid she looks like today and think how all the teachers are talking about her and saying "why does she not dress cuter, doesn't her mom own a childrens clothing store??" Yeah, well I do but she has her own fashion sense and her fathers personality!

The highlight of my day was taking "THE" dog to the vet. Ok so we have two dogs Paxton is a yellow lab, absolutely gorgeous, and totally neurotic! Oh and did I mention I think he weights about 300 lbs and HE thinks he weighs as much as our other dog Sawyer. Sawyer is a black lab that I bottled fed since he was born a whopping 5 oz! He needless to say is spoiled and has a mind of his own. He now is 13 lbs of attitude! So back to the vet. I took Sawyer the week before since he is easy for me to manage being so little and told Kris, my husband that he would have to go with me next week to take Paxton for his rabies. Well its time to go and then I realize I gave my dear husband to much of a certain persriptive pill "I was honestly not trying to kill him this time" and he was not able to accompany me to the vet with the "300 lb" dog. So after my initial bitch fest, I put the dog on the leash, got him in the car, and to the vet ok. Got in the vet and asked them a couple questions about his questionable behavior lately and the doctor says he needs to be tested for heart worms immediately he seems as though he is in respiratory distress, WHAT!!!!! They test Paxton and as we are waiting for the test to come back I decide it would be a great idea to take the neurotic dog to get his nails clipped. Well after 45 min of them wrestling with him and muzzling him, he has great nails! I pulled the that is not my dog, its my friends and left. Good news the test came back fine and the new diagnosis is he is NOT IN SHAPE, HAH JOIN THE CLUB! Looks like Im not the only one to need a good workout. None the less it is always an exciting day with us.

Thanks to everyone that is following my blog. I am new at this so hang in there!

Till next time
Lauren

No comments: